24 May 2011

Top Shelf Flea Market III...Grazie Mille!

Once again, I am truly humbled by the incredible turnout at Top Shelf Flea last Sunday. It is truly gratifying to know so many people think my crazy little idea is a good one.

I feel secure in saying that a good time was had by all, and I only regret a lack of photographic evidence for those of you not in attendance. Alas, I was too busy selling to shop (every business man's favorite problem, to be sure).

Bill (my faithful mannequin) and I thank you deeply.

7 comments:

Young Fogey said...

Congratulations on another successful Top Shelf Flea!

J.P. said...

I keep missing these. So annoying. I live in Dedham.

Brian E. said...

Thanks for the Louis blazer!

My roommate who joined me at the flea market thought you were a deadringer for Arnold Rothstein on "Boardwalk Empire". A natty counterpart to say the least.

Anonymous said...

But the big question is : What did you wear??

L33tminion said...

The Flea was lovely and your shop was impeccably curated. Wish I could have lucked out more on size, but I was very pleased with my find.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.. glad to hear it was a success!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I came across your blog like 2 days too late